National Center for Disaster Management and Search and Rescue (Phase 1)
National Center for Disaster Management and Search and Rescue (Phase 1) by the Department of Rescue/ BTTM as an investor, was built in Phuc Dong Ward, Long Bien District, Hanoi. TEXO Consultancy and Investment Joint Stock Company is currently conducting Project Management Consultancy for the project.
The first phase of the project includes the construction of the Headquarter and the Operations Center, commencing on December 28, 2013 and is expected to be completed on June 11th. 2015 (end of completion).
The investment objective of the project is to build the National Committee for Search and Rescue (NAPC) and the National Center for Disaster Management and Search and Rescue at the same level as search organizations in the ASEAN region and in the ARF countries. The works are built to meet the requirements of receiving domestic and international organization visits and work, workshops on disaster response and search and rescue; ensuring the full-time and part-time work of the ministries, branches and localities to attend conferences, trainings and seminars of the National Committee for Search and Rescue and Security for National Defense and Security.
Some project information:
– Floor area: 9000m2, 7 floors
– The building has 3 stairs and 2 lifts. Basement floor used for garage and technical garage; 1st floor includes the lobby and reception rooms, conference rooms, some offices of the agency and the leadership committee; Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 arranged the offices of the agency and the department of the leadership of the Committee, the leadership of the Office; information processing room at 4th floor and hall at 6th floor.
– Elevator system: 2 elavators with 7 stops, 90m / min speed (1000kg and 900kg) Mitsubishi produced in Thailand. Fire alarm system: Fire alarm system including fire alarm and ceiling mounted smoke detectors in all corridors. Fire hydrant systems include: wall fire fighting and auto fire sprinkler.
– Lightning protection: Using the Pulsar 45 lightning transceiver (France), a 95m protection radius is placed on the stainless steel support. M70 braided discharge cable; This is a d16-L2.4m copper plated bore, buried 0.8m deep.
– In addition to the power supply system and water supply, prevent the termination.